More info on the Terrier
Rails Limited in partnership with Dapol and the National Railway Museum announced at this weekends London Festival of Railway Modelling that they will produce the LBSC Terrier and all its subsequent variants in OO Gauge.
With all the experience Dapol has gained from making the award winning O Gauge version of the A1 / A1X Terrier it is fully anticipated that this project will progress very quickly. Decorated samples are expected to be available Autumn 2018.
- A1X No. 32655 in BR lined black with early crest
- A1 No. 82 Boxhill in LBSC Stroudley improved engine green.
- A1 Bodiam in KESR Blue
- A1X No. 751 in SECR lined green
- A1X No. 2644 in Southern post 1931 lines Olive Green
- A1X No. 32661 in BR lined black with late crest
The tooling will allow eventually for most…
View original post 171 more words