It’s been a month of modifications. It started when I tried to show off the railway to son Michael, and found that when I changed the points, there was a dead short. So the first task has been to rewire the point frogs correctly. It now works.
Then, as I reported last time
I have thought again about my N-club modules. I decided that I really did want to be able to operate the layout from both sides, and be able to look from the ‘outside’ when the layout is at home, allowing the buildings to form a backdrop.
Rather than duplicate the point switches on the other side of the layout, I have gone for the expensive option, DCC operation of the points. A package of Cobalt gubbins arrived last week, and I need to build a control panel and rewire. Disadvantage – cost. Advantage – layout with control…
View original post 383 more words